Roamler is a young, dynamic, fast-growing company, based in the heart of Amsterdam. Since 2011 we’ve been delivering retail insights worldwide to the largest FMCG parties. To do this we use a mobile workforce, a community of smart phone users. In this way we can visit hundreds of locations within one day. With our own offices, joint-ventures and licensing partners Roamler is currently active in 14 countries in Europe and South-America.
Roamler is growing quickly within the Netherlands too. To realize our ambitions we are looking for a Client Executive who can strengthen our sales team.
As Client Executive you will be responsible for part of Roamler’s growth. You will have complete freedom and responsibility to reach your targets. Through your market knowledge and engagement with clients you will be able to fully understand the client needs, which you can then easily translate into new relationships and opportunities. On daily basis you will report your results and challenges to the sales team. Proactive using your knowledge to contribute to growth of the sales team.
- Create opportunities by proactively approaching existing clients and prospects.
- Management of a solid client book.
- Acquisition of new contacts / business units at existing and new clients.
- Creating proposals.
- Work closely with client towards strategic partnership.
- Maintaining and implementing a concise and targeted sales plan.
- Using client needs as input for continuous product development.
- Work closely with Product management to meet all client needs and expectations.
You are motivated to reach out to clients and can direct meaningful conversations. You know exactly with which of our solutions and services you can help a potential client. For this role we are looking for someone who takes action and can quickly become up to speed with both clients and project management. Because you have the relevant market knowledge you know where potential leads lie and how to transform these into tasks. You are highly communicative and are a real teamplayer. Above all you love taking on challenges and work well under pressure.
- At minimum a Bachelors level of education within a commercial subject area.
- Supplementary sales training or courses are a plus.
- Between 5 and 10 years’ worth of work experience within the FMCG industry.
- Experience with consultative and/or conceptual selling.
- Good understanding of market research.
- You are an entrepreneurial driven person, with a strong winning mentality.
- Proven track-record in sales.
- Strong team player
- Native Dutch speaker only!
What you can expect from us
You will work in a young team in the Centre of Amsterdam. You will get the chance to grow (internationally) with the company. For this challenging role you will receive a competitive salary with an attractive bonus system together with a company car. Don't forget our legendary Friday afternoon drinks.
Click on the 'Apply now' button below!